- Western Highway. Save the trees – yes! “Alternative,” damaging route – no!
- VicRoads’ continued war on trees: 90 Endangered Strzelecki Gums lined up
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project to inflict considerable damage to St Kilda Rd and the Domain Parklands
- SaveRoadsideTrees.com brought to public attention!
- 100 year old Lemon Scented Gum being removed on Flemington Rd, Melbourne
Join 14 other subscribers
Louise Costa on Western Highway. Save the tree… macinverts on Western Highway. Save the tree… Judy Cameron on Western Highway. Save the tree… Michelle Bennett on VicRoads’ continued war… Angie Gallagher on Melbourne Metro Rail Project t…
Tag Archives: Western Highway
Horsham Rural City Council is also encountering problems with VicRoads. Horsham residents have not necessarily identified environmental problems associated with the Horsham Bypass, but the underlying issues involved in dealing with VicRoads seem to be a common complaint. Read what the Mayor had to say:
This article is from the Ararat Advertiser, journalist: Ben Kimber. 11 August 2015. There is a poll attached to the article about whether a new EES should be required. Please check it and vote Yes. Western Highway duplication: WHAM calls … Continue reading