- Western Highway. Save the trees – yes! “Alternative,” damaging route – no!
- VicRoads’ continued war on trees: 90 Endangered Strzelecki Gums lined up
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project to inflict considerable damage to St Kilda Rd and the Domain Parklands
- SaveRoadsideTrees.com brought to public attention!
- 100 year old Lemon Scented Gum being removed on Flemington Rd, Melbourne
Louise Costa on Western Highway. Save the tree… macinverts on Western Highway. Save the tree… Judy Cameron on Western Highway. Save the tree… Michelle Bennett on VicRoads’ continued war… Angie Gallagher on Melbourne Metro Rail Project t…
Tag Archives: roadside vegetation
This article is from the Ararat Advertiser, journalist: Ben Kimber. 11 August 2015. There is a poll attached to the article about whether a new EES should be required. Please check it and vote Yes. Western Highway duplication: WHAM calls … Continue reading
This website will be the on-line home of the statewide network which is working to protect remnant vegetation along our roads and highways in Victoria. Areas of high conservation vegetation are being destroyed by VicRoads, the government authority responsible for … Continue reading