- Western Highway. Save the trees – yes! “Alternative,” damaging route – no!
- VicRoads’ continued war on trees: 90 Endangered Strzelecki Gums lined up
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project to inflict considerable damage to St Kilda Rd and the Domain Parklands
- SaveRoadsideTrees.com brought to public attention!
- 100 year old Lemon Scented Gum being removed on Flemington Rd, Melbourne
Join 14 other followers
Louise Costa on Western Highway. Save the tree… macinverts on Western Highway. Save the tree… Judy Cameron on Western Highway. Save the tree… Michelle Bennett on VicRoads’ continued war… Angie Gallagher on Melbourne Metro Rail Project t…
Tag Archives: endangered species
VicRoads has been cutting down thousands of large trees on the Princes Highway and nearby roads in Gippsland , citing “Safety.” Again, safety is important but it must be remembered that we share the planet with other species, and that we … Continue reading
Letter from Graeme Wilkie. VicRoads has removed vegetation and placed netting over the rocks on the Great Ocean Road escarpment north of Lorne. Habitat value and amenity destroyed. Surf Coast Times Thursday 16 July 2015. There are reports that a peregrine … Continue reading
This article is from the Ararat Advertiser, journalist: Ben Kimber. 11 August 2015. There is a poll attached to the article about whether a new EES should be required. Please check it and vote Yes. Western Highway duplication: WHAM calls … Continue reading