- Western Highway. Save the trees – yes! “Alternative,” damaging route – no!
- VicRoads’ continued war on trees: 90 Endangered Strzelecki Gums lined up
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project to inflict considerable damage to St Kilda Rd and the Domain Parklands
- SaveRoadsideTrees.com brought to public attention!
- 100 year old Lemon Scented Gum being removed on Flemington Rd, Melbourne
Louise Costa on Western Highway. Save the tree… macinverts on Western Highway. Save the tree… Judy Cameron on Western Highway. Save the tree… Michelle Bennett on VicRoads’ continued war… Angie Gallagher on Melbourne Metro Rail Project t…
Tag Archives: Cathcart
35 – perhaps more – beautiful Redgums and Yellow Box trees at Cathcart on the Ararat- Hall’s Gap Rd are set to be cut out. The choice of trees to be destroyed seems random and illogical, and quite unnecessary. VicRoads … Continue reading
VicRoads seem intent on removing the character of beautiful country roads, these days preferring to refer to trees using the engineered term “roadside obstacles.” Between 35 and 100 roadside trees which are mainly Yellow and Red Gums are in the firing line along the scenic … Continue reading