- Western Highway. Save the trees – yes! “Alternative,” damaging route – no!
- VicRoads’ continued war on trees: 90 Endangered Strzelecki Gums lined up
- Melbourne Metro Rail Project to inflict considerable damage to St Kilda Rd and the Domain Parklands
- SaveRoadsideTrees.com brought to public attention!
- 100 year old Lemon Scented Gum being removed on Flemington Rd, Melbourne
Join 14 other subscribers
Louise Costa on Western Highway. Save the tree… macinverts on Western Highway. Save the tree… Judy Cameron on Western Highway. Save the tree… Michelle Bennett on VicRoads’ continued war… Angie Gallagher on Melbourne Metro Rail Project t…
Tag Archives: Ballarat-Daylesford Rd
“Roadside Hazards” (AKA trees) to be removed across Victoria in a VicRoads’ war on the environment.
Roadside trees like these south of Pootilla on the Ballarat -Daylesford road are set to be removed as part of the TAC-funded “Towards Zero” “safety” campaign. (The exact location is unclear). VicRoads is stepping up its campaign to remove what … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Ballarat-Daylesford Rd, roadside tree loss, roadside vegetation, VicRoads 8 Comments